Your local IT service provider
We are an IT Support & Network Consulting company that have been helping Parramatta and surrounding businesses. You may need help with onsite or remote computer repair or tech support, Laptop or desktop computer repair and Personal or small business computer support.
What can we do for you
Primary Support Systems offers complete computer support in various manners:
- Phone Support
- Remote Support
- On-site Support
- Contract Support
If you’re having any trouble with your computer, we are here to help you get back on track fast!
Network and Security
We’ve been working with almost every type of firewall for residential right up to enterprise-level network and servers. From evaluating your infrastructure to proposing improvements from optimization to security.
We work with everything cloud - Cloud backups, Cloud storage, Cloud apps with Office 365, Google G-Suite and Cloud hosted services. Cloud services from Microsoft Exchange offers businesses a number of services, including email, calendars, task management, address lists, and more. Accessing files from multiple devices is a breeze with varying Cloud storage solution. From almost any device Mac/PC/iPhone/Android phone. Your files are stored securely for access by you and whomever you wish to give access to. Unfortunately, not always does a local backup protect you from a disaster. In times where our computer systems are always online, it has become increasingly more important to add hosted cloud backup solutions as part of your data recovery plan.
IP-PBX Telephone and VOIP
If you’re in the need for a VoIP phone solution whether is it hosted or on-premise, we have the right solution to suit your business and budget. By choosing Twenty35 IT to set up your phone system, your business will benefit from an affordable start-up cost and flexible design that grows with your business. We offer high-quality Internet phone lines for the business that can be scaled up to the size of your organisation no matter how small or large.
Schedule a free consultation
From Hardware repair and upgrades to Software repair and upgrades:
- OS issues for Windows 7 and 10 like boot loops, stuck screen, lock-ups, freezing, devices not working etc.
- Overheating, Blue Screen of Death, random lockups, crashes, and more
- Backing up or wiping of your PC data before recycling or giving to a new owner
- OS re-imaging and factory resetting
- Install faster Solid State SSD drives, faster CPUs, more memory, better video card, bigger power supplies
- Restore full health by removing viruses, malware, toolbars, pop-ups, search-engine take-overs, etc.
- OS performance tuning and more…